Ontario’s future success in regenerative medicine will depend on the skills and knowledge of today’s highly qualified personnel, working in labs across the province. OIRM supports up to 300 lab trainees each year, through grant support of research projects and a wide variety of skills training.
Meet some of our future stars:
- Nika Shakiba, University of Toronto
- Samantha Payne, University of Toronto
- Marissa Lithopoulos, The Ottawa Hospital
- Sarah Lepage, University of Guelph
- Joshua Dierolf, Western Univesity