Clinical Translation Initiative Workshop
OIRM’s Clinical Translation Initiative Workshop series is focused on the translation of research studies from the lab into the clinic, bringing together key stakeholders to discuss critical steps and share lessons learned. This workshop will focus on imaging tools and cell characterization.
This workshop will cover several topics including:
- Endogenous and exogenous methods for cell tracking with MRI
- Labeling technologies for cell tracking including Fluorine-19 and ion labeling
- MRI tools for tracking cell engraftment and repair efficacy
- Potency assays and release criteria for cellular therapies
- Considerations for how cells change over expansion and cryopreservation
- Profiling cells from different cell sources
There will also be presentations on working with your TTO and how to move your therapy from the lab to the clinic.
Download the poster here.
Please register on Eventbrite. A limited number of travel awards available to help support in-person attendance. Register by Nov 1, 2018 to be considered for travel support.